Tuesday, December 20, 2005

This Just In: BRITNEY NOT GOOFY!


Those meanies at US Weekly say that Brit Brit is "goofy." That is like so not true! She is a sober and responsible adult. So she's suing the mag for libel, saying it's exposed her to "hatred, contempt, ridicule and obloquy." Well, more of all that than usual, I guess. Anyway, you can tell she's got good lawyers because of the "obloquy." I mean, I don't even know what it means but now I want to sue people for obloquying ME! Dirty obloquying fuckers!

The magazine also says Brit Brit has a sex tape of her and her giant smelly doofus, which is said to inspire "laughter and disgust" among those who view it. Brit says, nuh-uh! Uh, Brit, I watched a little bit of "Chaotic" and I really don't have a hard time believing there's some laughter-and-disgust-causing Brit-Kev sex footage stuffed under your bed next to all the dust bunnies and stale socks.

tags: , , , , , ,



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?