Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Katie Holmes Captured By Monsters


So a couple of nights ago, and I swear I’m not making this up, I had a dream in which I and a ragtag crew of sneaky do-gooders attempted to rescue Katie Holmes from the belly of the beast. We had been in secret contact with her, and she was ready to go. Then at the last moment she backed out and the plan was aborted.

Well, apparently I’m Nostradamus! On Tuesday, word began spreading on various celeb web sites that Life and Style magazine was reporting a TomKat split! Tom’s people rushed to quash the story, telling The Star that it was mean and disgusting and ”unequivocally false.” (See Popbytes for a blow-by-blow,)

You can believe what you want to believe, I guess. My theory? Katie did in fact make a run for it, but was chased down ... by MONSTERS! Raaarrrr!

tags: , , , , ,



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?