Friday, December 02, 2005

K-Fed in the Doghouse!

Looks like the most successful freeloader in the world is in danger of losing his gig! Brit Brit has reportedly kicked her trashy hubby’s doggy ass out of the house; he’s licking his wounds at the Beverly Hills Hotel (and probably racking up giant room service bills at Brit’s expense).

Brit has already been seen in the company of Johnny Knoxville, so I think we can all see where this is headed. Johnny K is turning into quite an expert celebrity marriage-ending-counselor!

Perez Hilton broke the shocking story that rocked the nation.

My favorite line from the NY Daily News item on the Brit battle:

“Federline, whose hobbies Spears finances, has brushed off her pleas that he see a therapist, according to insiders.”

Damn. I gotta get myself a Brit Brit. I have a lot of hobbies that could use financing.

ATTENTION CAT.LEBRITY NEWCOMERS! Check out our Greatest Hits (so far)!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?